“Jamie Jigsaw” and persons working on the behalf of the company value your privacy. We hate spam and we are sure that you do too.
Please find details below on how we use your personal information and your rights too.
Please note this policy is not complete and is a work in progress to comply with the new GDPR guidelines.
This is not a business that intends to invade your privacy but it is important for you to know what information is potentially collected.
- This site uses Facebook pixel, this is to aid growth of the business and is used in working out the type of audience that is interested in my services and how to market to those with similar interests.
- This site uses Google analytics, this is a tool to help track what marketing is working to aid growth of the business. It can be used in working out the type of audience that is interested in my services and how to market to those with similar interests.
- The main contact form on this site is through a CRM system called Giggio this is a system that helps streamline office work for entertainers. This is how you receive emails, contracts and invoices about your event.
- I use gmail and google calendar to run my business, Google are continually improving their service to keep in line with data privacy.
- Occasionally I will remind previous clients the year after using/enquiring about my services. If you wish to cease any contact you can of course request to at any time please send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- At your request your details (email/phone number) may be passed to trusted colleagues if I am not available.
I look forward to working with you in the future,